Friday, November 4, 2016

I guess I should introduce myself!

SO!, hello all and welcome to my blog. I have a few blogger friends (see their blogs on the right) that suggested I try this, so here I am. I decided since this is my first post I will enlighten you on some interesting (interesting? does that sound vain?) facts about myself. I'll shoot for 10 facts and we'll see what we get ;)

~1. My name is Isaac and this is my first attempt at blogging so bear with me

~2. I'm homeschooled, and love it. Wouldn't want it any other way.

~3. I'm a Christian and wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for my faith.

~4. I am a member of a Christian mime group, where we silently act to Christian songs in order to share the gospel. We meet weekly to have fellowship, practice, do a bible study, and engage in discipleship.

~5. I raise Holland Lop rabbits and I'm a member of ARBA (American Rabbit Breeders Association).

~6. Raising and learning about animals and agriculture is one of my passions. I've been working with animals since 2008. I've owned quail, chickens, and rabbits.

~7. My favorite book series is the Percy Jackson series, with the Heroes of Olympus coming in at a close second.

~8. My favorite sports are soccer and ultimate frisbee (yes! It is a sport!). I also really enjoy playing capture the flag.

~9. I actually really like school, my favorite subjects being geography and science.

~10. I currently run a farm, Shady Branch Farm (check out our Facebook page) and have high hopes for it. We may or may not be getting sheep soon ;)

~11. (I'll include eleven for good measure) I can speak a little bit of German, sometimes I like it more than English...

Alrighty then this is probably longer of a post than I'll usually be posting, but it's about me so it was worthwhile (urgh... being vain again). Signing off for now!

Auf Wiedersehen! (German for goodbye)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! a blog of your own -- how exciting! Looking forward to reading your randomness -- so long as it's mostly in English. (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the liking German more than English sometimes!

    ReplyDelete